28th January 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PGDM after 3 years Diploma?

what should i do after diploma in computer application for 3 years .i can do pgdm in any b-school? can i do pgdm after 3years of diploma in computer application

12th March 2014, 12:00 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDM after 3 years Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after diploma in computer application for 3 years .i can do pgdm in any b-school? can i do pgdm after 3years of diploma in computer application

Hey friend,

PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management and this course is of a duration of 2 years and this course is offered by many colleges.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied by the candidate in order to apply for the course.It is that the candidate who wish to join in the course should have completed a 3 year Diploma or a degree from a recognized university.

Apart from this the candidate need to write the entrance exams for joining in this course and some of the popular and the exams which you can opt are:
  • CAT
  • MAT
  • ATMA
  • XAT
  • GMAT

and the thing to be noted is that for applying for these exams you would need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for those exams.

You could choose the colleges with the marks which you get in your entrance exams.

ALL THE BEST
13th December 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 year diploma from government polytechnic college but have not passed 10 2, and have 5 years work experience so can I go for pgdm
17th December 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and tele communication and have job experience of 1 year. I want to do degree so, can anyone suggest me a part time or distance college in mumbai which is recognised.
2nd April 2018, 04:06 PM
aniketvichare

Yes, you can do PGDM course after 3 years diploma certification from ITM institute. The college is renowned for its teaching methods and its innovative environment. They also try to extend best possible facilities such as giving you the option to attain dual degree from the college and also in sitting for placements in your last year.
31st August 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma completed having my own business i want to do pgdm course
23rd April 2019, 11:25 AM
saurabhdas888

PGDM means post graduation diploma in management, so graduation is a must. Whether its MBA or PGDM you need to score a minimum percentage to get admission at a particular college. There is an entrance exam which every aspirant need s to appear. If you are graduate you visit the website of ITM Univesity and get the relevant details.
18th July 2019, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer science can I apply for pgdm iim indore
18th July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed the diploma in computer science can I apply for pgdm in iim Calcutta
21st August 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in health inspector (3years course). So can i do pgdm in hospital management?
4th January 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, I have 6 years of experience. Am i eligible to do PGDM in AICTE
14th March 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed my diploma automobile can I eligible for pgdm
13th September 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in computer engineering.Am I eligible for pgdm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?