19th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after opting for non medical in 11th or commerce?

can i do mba after opting for non medical in 11 or commerce is important?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)
  2. Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?
  3. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  4. Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot? -- [New]
  5. Is Science difficult stream or should I choose commerce if I want to do MBA later?
  6. Can I study MBA if pursuing Science in 11th standard?
  7. Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?
  8. Can a subject be changed after passing class XI?
  9. How to join Indian Air force after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard
  10. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  11. Can I get science stream after scoring 66% in 10th class?
  12. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  13. Can I do BBA after Arts and then later MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  15. Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?
  16. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  17. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  18. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
20th February 2012, 01:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after opting for non medical in 11th or commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do mba after opting for non medical in 11 or commerce is important?
HI!
After passing 12th with commerce or science you are note eligible for M.B.A..

For M.B.A you have to pass graduation with any stream with minimum 50% marks...
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.AT
etc

ALL THE BEST!
16th March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what should i choose in 11th for doing MBA
16th May 2012, 12:28 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA after opting for non medical in 11th or commerce?

Hi

MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration.

This course is presently the best post graduate course in the world and most of the aspirants and the MNC's are running after this course.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's which are needed to take up this course is that :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from any recognized college or university.

2. You must have cleared your graduate in all pass. There should not be any backlogs.

3. The final year students may apply for the MBA Entrances but the pre final year students CANNOT.

Now as you ask that whether you can take up MBA after doing 11th in Non Medical or Commerce, I would say that if you are not a graduate then you cannot do MBA.

This is because its a post graduation program.

Also I interpret that you are confused that in Non medical stream you cannot do MBA.

This is wrong. You can do MBA with your background in any stream. But you need to clear 12th at first and then do graduation in any discipline.

Only after which you can do MBA.

You would have to sit for the MBA Entrances like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th May 2012, 12:45 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for doing MBA are as follows.........

The best MBA college are as follows.........

MBA course details.....

Good luck...........
16th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Bhargav.student

For MBA the basic and minimum requirement is
Any Degree . so it not depends on the subjects you take .
MBA is totally apart from your academic part .
So you can go for MBA in future later .
16th May 2012, 09:57 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after opting non medical or Commerce in 11th.

MBA - MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a two year Post Graduation Degree course which can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

Some top Institutions conduct entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT for admission to MBA course.

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) for which one should be Graduate in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks with no age limit, can apply for CAT for admission to MBA course.

MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association), the candidate should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream with no percentage of marks criteria from a recognised University with no age limit, can apply for MAT for admission to MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?