27th December 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Karnataka-CET to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

I want admission in diploma course
I want to study metallurgical engineering...
kindly tell me karnataka cet is the exam i have to give?
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  3. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  4. Cutoff list of Karnataka-CET for admission in Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  6. When is the Karnataka CET for Diploma holders in Karnataka?
  7. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  8. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  9. After diploma can I do Engineering at Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  11. Date of sale of diploma CET forms in karnataka?
  12. Study material for preparation of Diploma-CET for CSE branch?
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  14. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  16. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  17. Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?
  18. Can I appear for IBPS clerical exam after passing diploma in metallurgical engineering
30th December 2014, 08:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Karnataka-CET to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?

No, you have to appear for Karnataka Polytechnic examination to pursue Diploma course in Metallurgical course.

Karnataka polytechnic examination is conducted by Board of Technical Education for admission to various Diploma courses in Government and Private Colleges of the Sate.

ELIGIBILITY:

* Candidate should have passed Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent examination with an aggregate of 35%.

* Only the Candidates Belonging to Karnataka or who have completed 10th or 12th in Karnataka are allowed to appear in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?