4th July 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in Assam with 57956 rank in JEE Main?

Hello Sir,
I have got 57956 rank in JEE Main and I belong to Assam. I want to study B.Tech in my own state. But my interest is in Mechanical Engineering. Can I know with this rank I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  5. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  6. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government college of Assam to study Mechanical Engineering with 6109 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  10. What would be the over all rank for JEE mains if I have scored 190-200 marks?
  11. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  16. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in BIT, Mesra if scored 187 marks in JEE Main and 90.2% in 12th CBSE?
5th July 2016, 06:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in Assam with 57956 rank in JEE Main?

Your rank is too high to get admission in any engineering college of Assam for pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering. You can not get admission in any college.

JEE will be conducted in 2017 again and you can appear for this exam with better preparation to score good marks in this exam and hence secure a seat in engineering college in your state.

At present, you can take admission in private engineering college in Assam under management quota seats based on PCM percentage of marks.
5th July 2016, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in Assam with 57956 rank in JEE Main?

With this rank you can get admission only in a private college in Assam. Chances of a top private college is also very less.
Hence, if you want admission in a private engineering college then this rank will surely get you admission through counselling.
6th July 2016, 03:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that with the above mentioned rank which you scored, it is very difficult to get admission under Mechanical Engineering in your state based on your performance. If you appeared in some other Entrance examinations also, then you must try on the basis of that performance, otherwise you must wait for the next year. Study well and try to score well next year.
28th April 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

The cutoff of jee mains 2017 is 81 and I got 71, rank 145928, can i get computer engineering in tezpur university, assam. Assam is my home state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?