5th November 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear directly in JEE Advanced after one year if qualified in JEE Main this year?

hello
i appear in 12 exam. i appear in jee main.i qualified.i appear in jee advanced in .i can not qualify. i don't want not appear in any jee exam in next year.so i can not appear in any jee exam again. I again appeared in 12 exam next year. can i appear in jee advanced on that time? if i am less than age 20.

7th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear directly in JEE Advanced after one year if qualified in JEE Main this year?

No, you cannot appear for JEE Advanced examination next year if you have qualified JEE Main this year. To be eligible to appear for JEE Main examination, you must have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main examination and who have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination. And also to be eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination, you must be in top 20 percentile of higher scorers of your 12th state board examinations or you must have secured 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board.
7th November 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear directly in JEE Advanced after one year if qualified in JEE Main this year?

Sorry, you can't do that way, you have to pass JEE Mains and Advanced in the same year. There is no carry forward procedure for JEE Mains score as it will not be good for next year students.

You can appear for JEE 3 times only and that also in consecutive years. You shouldn't have any gap in between the attempts.

Therefore, start your preparation for JEE Mains, if you can qualify once then surely you can do it again next year.

For more information visit http://www.jeemain.nic.in/
13th April 2015, 01:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, it is not possible.

If you cannot qualify the JEE Advanced this year, then your candidature would be cancelled no matter how many marks you have secured in JEE Mains.

Next year again you have to re-appear in the Mains and then in the Advanced to get the admission.

There is no other way between.
24th September 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

If appeared for jee main 2015 but not attempted jee advanced. If i appear for jee advanced 2016 and fail can i reappear for jee advanced in 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?