20th December 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?

Sir
i have passed my hsc exam with 81 % marks no i do btech course in academy of technology so in this time i need so much money and for that i want scholarship even my family income is below 60000 per year.so myself Gourab Banerjee from mogra district hooghly plz help me to get scholarship

17th July 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study B.Tech course if you belong to a family whose family annual income is below Rs. 60000/-.

Scholarships for pursuing B.Tech course are offered to candidates who have secured admission through convenor quota and whose family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (two lakhs for SC/ST candidates).

You can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. The government officials will check your application and if all details are found correct, you can get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course.
23rd January 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?

I'm pursuing bsc. Horticulture and my family income is 14000 can i get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?