13th July 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc in Abroad being a B.Sc Biotechnology 1st year student?

Hello sir,
i am a b.sc (biotech )1st yr.student in trident.
I want to do my m.sc in abroad.
sir i want detail information before doing m.sc.Except jnu ,iit,bhu etc..
is there any other entrances available for this purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
  3. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  4. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  5. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  7. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  11. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  12. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  13. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  15. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  18. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
12th November 2014, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc in Abroad being a B.Sc Biotechnology 1st year student?

Yes, there are entrance exams for studying M.sc in Abroad. You will have appear in both GRE and IELTS to get an admission in universities of USA. If you want to choose any other country, only IELTS is enough.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can score 6.5 bands, you can get an admission in a good university.

GRE :-
GRE exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Quantitative, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing Analysis section. This exam will be conducted for 340 marks.Every candidate, who had attended the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
3)Analytical Writing Analysis - 6 points
It is better to get above 295 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?