18th April 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc Biotechnology in Abroad?

Sir, I am doing 3rd sem B.sc biotechnology, and I am interseted to do M.sc in Abroad. Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  4. MSc biotechnology from abroad?
  5. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  7. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  8. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  10. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma? -- [New]
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  15. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  16. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  18. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
5th January 2015, 05:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc Biotechnology in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your post graduation abroad. However, there is one blockade in your way to do so. The blockade is most of the foreign universities have set the basic eligibility criteria as 16 years of education which means 10th, 10+2 and then atleast 4 years of study in the concerned field. Hence you need to pursue M.Sc degree in India and then you can go for masters degree or higher degree course abroad.

You need to give GRE and one English proficiency tests among IELTS and TOEFL. On the basis of your score you need to apply online in 4-5 universities. You need to submit resume and statement of purpose. On getting selected you need to confirm your admission and apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?