21st August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?

Sir/madam, i m in final year of electronics and communication diploma, i wanted to know that, can i get jobs air force field? Am i eligible for that? And what are the jobs there for me? Please reply as soon as possible on my e-mail id. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  2. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  4. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?
  8. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  9. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  14. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  16. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
23rd November 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?

Sir, i am diploma pass out in electronics from govt.college ajmer.and i am go to in airforce field. What is this process.please any infrm please email my id.
[email protected]
3rd January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1066401]Sir/madam, i m in final year of electronics and communication diploma, i wanted to know that, can i get jobs air force field? Am i eligible for that? And what are the jobs there for me? Please reply as soon as possible on my e-mail id. [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?

Sir/madam, i m in final year of electronics and communication diploma, i wanted to know that, can i get jobs air force field? Am i eligible for that? And what are the jobs there for me? Please reply as soon as possible on my e-mail id. [email protected][/QUOTE]
3rd January 2012, 10:11 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification for Air force examination is Intermediate(12th) with physics,chemistry and mathematics,Final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Air force.

The candidate can apply for Air force Field in Various ways :-
  • NDA examination
  • CDS examination
  • AFCAT examination

NDA examination :-
-----------------

The candidate need to completed higher secondary level with physics,chemistry and mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate age should have a 16.5 years and 19 years.

CDS examination :-
----------------

The candidate should be completed graduate degree or engineering degree with any discipline of a recognized university and the candidate age should have attained the age of 19 years and must have not attained the age of 23 years.The candidate must have a studied Mathematics and physics at 12th level examination.

AFCAT examination :-
------------------

Flying :-

The candidate must be qualified engineering or bachelor's with 60% aggregate marks of a recognized university and the candidate must have passed mathematics and physics at 12th level examination.The candidate age should be between 19 years and 23 years.

Technical :-

The candidate need to qualified aeronautical engineering of a recognized university or equivalent examination and the candidate age should be between 18 years and 28 years.
3rd January 2012, 11:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam, i m in final year of electronics and communication diploma, i wanted to know that, can i get jobs air force field? Am i eligible for that? And what are the jobs there for me? Please reply as soon as possible on my e-mail id. [email protected]
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force after passing diploma course.

If you want to join you can join After passing graduation.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
4th January 2012, 01:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes , you are eligible Indian Air Force through NDA exam because there is no percentage criteria.Because you are a Diploma candidate.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.You must have citizenship of India.

If you have passed class 12th or appearing in it then you are quite eligible for the examination.

Your diploma subject must be Physics and Maths.

Important NDA Examination Dates (2012) :

>> Notification Released Date : 31/Dec/2011.
>> Last date of apply : 30/Jan/2012
>> Examination date : 15/April/2012.

Question pattern:-

For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 71 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 66 views)
2nd February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hey i am damu i am studying final year diplomo in ece and how to study the aeronautical engeneering
18th February 2012, 10:34 PM
PRAVEEN KUMAR L,S

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1598148]
Quote:
Sir/madam, i m COMPLITED THE DIPLOMA IN electronics and communication , i wanted to know that, can i get jobs IN air force field? Am i eligible for that? And what are the jobs there for me? Please reply as soon as possible on my e-mail id. [email protected]
and also in milteri enginiaring service
27th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Medon please I want job in airforce. My diploma in electronics & communication with 64% marks
6th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

iam completed dipoma chemical engineering ,i have any job in this qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?