11th January 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?

I am from NIT Jamshedpur , civil engineering ( 4 th sem) . I want to know about the colleges or instituitiom who offer vocational training (paid or non paid) .I want to do vocational training in upcoming summer vacation
( may to july). Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  2. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  3. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
  4. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  5. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  6. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  8. List of government medical colleges providing M.Pharm course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  10. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  11. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying in 2nd year
  12. Are there any colleges providing training for Army or Navy
  13. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  14. List of institutions providing b.tech facility for aerospace engineering?
  15. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  16. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  17. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  18. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
12th January 2015, 10:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?

There are many institutes where you can pursue vocational training. Since you are from civil engineering background so you can do vocational training in :-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs) like ONGC, NTPC,etc.
- BSNL
- Construction plants like DLF, Shapoorji and Paloonji
- Power and Steel plants like Tata Power, Jindal Power and Steel
- Indian Railways
- Electricity Corporation of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?