11th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?

My son is studying 2 standard in HYD . He should get mote than 85% marks.He is a first group student.He wants to further study with the PSG college of engineering.What is the procedure for getting the B.Tech (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) seat in PSG college of engineering. Now i am in Hyderabad.
When i should bring my son to the PSG college.
With regards,
ARUNA

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  2. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  4. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  5. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  6. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  8. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  9. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  10. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  11. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  12. Can I get a seat in PSG college after passing diploma with 98.83%
  13. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  14. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for B.Tech from PSG College after 12th with 93.2% marks?
  16. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  17. Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering
  18. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
16th January 2015, 11:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?

Your son can get admission in PSG college of Engineering by appearing for TANCET(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ) exam, which is conducted every year to offer admissions in Engineering and medical courses. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Science group can apply for this exam. If your son can qualify this exam with a good rank, then he will have a chance to get admission in PSG college of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?