16th January 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Air Traffic Controller(ATC) exam 2015 elgibility

sir i have completed by bachelor's degree this year in computer science . I wish to give ATC (air traffic controller) exam 2015.. i want to know whether i m elgible for the exam or not? it says IT , EC bachelorates. but what about CSE gradauates?

16th January 2015, 10:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Air Traffic Controller(ATC) exam 2015 elgibility

You are eligible to appear for ATC (Air Traffic Controller) 2015 exam. Recently Airport Authority of India (AAI) has issued Advertisement No. 02/2014 to fill up 200 vacancies under Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post and 250 vacancies under Junior Executive (Electronics) post.

As far as AAI notification is concerned, it is given that Candidates must have done "Regular full time Bachelor's Degree (03 years) in Science {B.Sc} with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks" (Or) " Full Time regular Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/ B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks".

Since "Computer Science Engineering" stream comes under "Information Technology" you are eligible to appear for this ATC 2015 exam.

Click here for ATC 2015 Exam Notification - http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/...JE_ATC_CNS.pdf
16th January 2015, 01:09 PM
leenasharmabv

Dear Sir/Madam,

There are legal, academic and medical criteria that you need to meet to apply to become a Trainee Air Traffic Controller.

You must ensure you meet all necessary criteria before beginning the online application process.

Legally, you need to be eligible to work in the UK. If you are unsure if you are eligible.

Academically, it is essential you are over 18 and have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above, including English and Maths.

Hope you are satisfied with this reply.

Regards,
Leena
26th January 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir am in btech final year electronics can i apply for atc exam $ what are the rules i have to follow?
23rd September 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Air Traffic Controller(ATC) exam 2015 elgibility

I have completed CSE Engineering and applied for ATC post under BE-IT but some of them said that CSE candidate will get rejected during document verification as they have mentioned only IT in notification..is that true will they reject CSE candidate???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?