3rd February 2013, 08:12 PM
ramanathan092881

How to become an air traffic controller? Which are the institutes offering the course in Tamilnadu?

I am now study B.Tech(I.T) 1 year. My aim is become a air traffic controller.Give some institutions name about this course in TAMIL NADU.

9th February 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an air traffic controller? Which are the institutes offering the course in Tamilnadu?

i am raj . studyng III yr
mechanical.
is it possible to me
to.became a air traffic controller ?
15th May 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an air traffic controller? Which are the institutes offering the course in Tamilnadu?

Iam studying final year aero. how can I appy for air traffic controller
20th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E / instrumentation and control on 2013. I want to become a air traffic controller. Any possible for me? Any entrance exam any counselling is here?. How many years of course duration? Hostel facilities is there an institution?
27th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Samathwa Human Development Centre (SHDC) in Kerala provides Foundation Courses for ATC (Air Traffic Control). They have 35 years Europe and GCC Airports experienced Faculties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?