14th July 2013, 10:05 AM
sonaburo

How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university

How much percentage required to get an admission for mcom in calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?
  2. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  3. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  4. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  7. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  8. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  9. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  10. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  12. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th standard in calcutta
  13. What is the qualification required for B.Ed correspondence? I have completed B.Com
  14. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  17. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  18. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
21st August 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university

How much percentage in graduation is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university.
23rd September 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university

After m.com(accounting and finance), what to do,like any job or other higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?