26th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Janeeta james

What shall I do to become Air Traffic Controller being a candidate of 10+2 in Commerce stream?

I'm a +2 commerce student and doing cpt course...i wish to be an air traffic controller can i?or what can i do?

31st October 2012, 07:06 AM
CWO.pranith

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Traffic Controller being a candidate of 10+2 in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeeta james View Post
I'm a +2 commerce student and doing cpt course...i wish to be an air traffic controller can i?or what can i do?
i am sorry bro thats not possible.you need to be a science stream student in 12th and graduation.
one thing you can do is to complete B.COM and Preferably M.Com.and apply when notified to logistics department of IAF.
a separate exam is conducted by IAF for it and notifications will be available on careerairforce.nic.in.

good luck brother.
19th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Traffic Controller being a candidate of 10 2 in Commerce stream?

i am in class 11th and i am from commerce stream with maths and computers please sir, tell me if i can do air traffic controlling course or not...!
or anything else in aviation because i have taken maths in class 11th...!
10th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Traffic Controller being a candidate of 10 2 in Commerce stream?

i had passed 2 examination .i like to became an air traffic controller . what can i do for that?
26th March 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam passed 12exam please sir give one chance to air traffic controller tell me sir what I can do for but I complete 12 in this year
8th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ug degree in IT. i like to become an air traffic controler.. kindly guide me with the procedure sir..
8th May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my UG degree in Information Technology.. i like to be an air traffic controller... am i eligible to appear for ATC exams... kindly guide me sir..
8th May 2014, 01:46 PM
manju popins

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Traffic Controller being a candidate of 10+2 in Commerce stream?

i have completed my UG degree in Information Techology.. am i eligible to appear for ATC exams..??? please kindly guide me with the procedure sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?