18th May 2011, 04:35 AM
warda ghazal

What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?

what is the suitable field for girls i am now in grade 11 i dont know which subject is best for me i have interst in biology as well as in compuer science but i dont know which subject is suitable for me please help me

18th May 2011, 08:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?

every field is suitable for girls you can go for science ,arts ,engineering,medical,law etc.it will be conducted by your merit basis.you cant thing in negative side.you can apply those category and also achieved it.

if you have interest medical then you go for biology otherwise you can choose computer.
18th May 2011, 09:40 AM
soumak93
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?

I faced the same problem when i was in 11.
In the future if you are determined to become a doctor, then only opt for biology.
Otherwise computer science will be the best choice as you would have to study less in case of computer in comparison to biology.
18th May 2011, 01:58 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: What is the suitable field for girls? Which subject should I choose in 11th between Biology and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warda ghazal View Post
what is the suitable field for girls i am now in grade 11 i dont know which subject is best for me i have interst in biology as well as in compuer science but i dont know which subject is suitable for me please help me
If you had an interest in computer science then i will suggest you to go for 3 years BCA degree course. BCA is a proffessional course and also very job oriented.
After BCA if you are interested in Masters degree then you can go for MCA.
In present time IT sector is very suitable for girls student...
18th May 2011, 05:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have mentioned that you have interest in both biology and computer science the best option would be to go for Biotechnology or bioinformatics. You must pursue both the subjects in 12th standard. Make sure you have at least a 1st class as the seats are limited. There are both B.Tech and B.Sc courses in this stream. If you choose to do B.Tech then do prepare for the entrance exam.
23rd May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

computer science or biology is having more job vaccancies
14th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have to choose field in class 8th .I have only two options biology or coputer science. which field is best for me.
13th February 2012, 10:30 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Girls can opt for any field....If they are interested in Engineering, then they can do B-Tech....They can also take Commerce and do CA, BCA, BA or MBA.....
The only thing required for this is a lot of hard work and effort.......If you are interested in programming, then you can choose Computer Science, otherwise you can take Biology....It totally depends on your interest what you should take...........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
10th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have choosen science group but im not sure in choosing csc or bio since i weigh both the subjects same &i have no idea about my career
plz help
30th May 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

If I m interested only in biology & not in physics & chemistry then what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?