26th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get lecturer job in any Government college?

How can i get lecturer job in any government college..?.any exam i want to write....now i completed B.E...then what is the elligibility for get it that job..?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  3. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  4. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  5. How to get lecturer job in any Government college? -- [New]
  6. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  12. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  13. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  14. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  17. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
27th January 2015, 01:35 AM
anair

Default Re: How to get lecturer job in any Government college?

If you qualify the NET exam conducted by UGC or Union Grants Commission. Another requirement and also the requirement for NET exam is to have a post graduation degree.
If you pass the NET exam and have a percentage of 55% in your post graduation, you are eligible for lectureship.
There is no age limit to apply for lecture job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?