2nd September 2011, 06:19 AM
deepikasoni

How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?

how do i get govt job in bikaner,i have passed MCA and doing lecturer job in private college

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges? -- [New]
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  5. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  8. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  10. WHat is the procedure to become a Mathematics professor?
  11. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  12. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  15. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  18. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
29th October 2017, 09:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?

The best option for a MCA post graduate candidates who is lecturer in private college to prepare for National Eligibility Test.

You can become Lecturer in government college by qualifying NET and cracking further exam and interview.

The academic qualification for NET exam is Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

You can apply for June NET exam that will be held in 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?