9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?

I am 29 I have completed my Engineering in computer science in jntu with 56% as I was working in private companies as a Analyst as I can cannot growth and job security so please help and guide me where I can work in government service

Thanking you .

10th February 2015, 10:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?

CSE students can get the jobs in the those departments which you have studied in the engineering degree like computer software, hardware, networking, And technical jobs etc.
So you can get the job posts in the Technical and IT departments in the government departments.
Job for the government departments you have to write the entrance exam and the interview under the government departments like UPSC, SSC, BANk, Railways, Defense etc.

Through the UPSC department so many exam are conducted for job posts in the followings departments:
IAS EXAM
IPS exam
Railways jobs in technical departments through the Civil service exam..
Indian army
indian navy

Airforce job posts through the CDS exam under the following departments like Technical jobs, Pilot jobs,
Ground floor posts and Indian Army jobs in the sailor posts.
SSC exam:
On the basis of the SSC exam, you can apply for the following posts like Indian army, Indian navy, Airforce posts, CBI departments and Police constable job posts.
You can apply for these government jobs through the entrance exams.
So you can apply for those job posts in the government department in which you have interest and start the preparation according to the exam syllabus and pattern.
15th April 2015, 07:38 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?

See , there are many jobs for you which you can apply in Government sector.

Generally the candidates who have secured morethan 65% in b.tech can apply techncial posts in the companies like bsnl , iocl , ntpc , etc.
But , as you havent secured 65% , you are not eligible to apply for the entrance exams in these companies.

But there is another way which you can get a job in these companies. That is possible with Gate exam . If you get good rank in gate exam , then you are eligible for the interview round in these companies directly .

Otherthan these core company jobs , you can also apply for the AFCAT exam to join in defence services.
The exam includes 3 branches.
1) Techncial branch
2) Flying branch
3) Ground duty branch

For flying branch , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
For Ground duty branch, age shouldbe in between 20-23 years
For Technical branch , you are not eligible . Since , to join in technical branch , 60% in b.tech is compulsary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?