11th May 2013, 06:16 PM

What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?

i want to know that what are the various job opportunities after doing M Sc physics in govt. as well as private sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  5. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  9. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  10. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  13. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector? -- [New]
  15. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  17. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  18. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
12th June 2013, 11:11 PM
iTunestrack.com

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?

Hello friend
Details of jobs after MSc in Physics

Government Sector :

==>>Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
==>>Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
==>>Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
==>>National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
==>>Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
==>>They can also apply for the most competitive exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission such as IFS, IPS and IAS.

Private Sector Jobs after M.Sc Physics

There are many opportunities available in IT field for M.Sc Physics graduates. Many IT companies such as Infosys, Wipro and CTS are recruiting M.Sc Physics graduates for software jobs. They can also get jobs in Energy Plants. Another job available for these graduates is Technician in Electronic Industry. They can apply for jobs in many companies in automobile industry. Some of those companies are Maruti Udyog, TATA Motors and Tech Mahindra.

All the best....!!!
13th June 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?

is there any chance to work in IT companies with below the percentage of 60 in m.sc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?