6th September 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?

Hello,
As per TCS terms and conditions I have the eligibility to attend the On-Campus Drive. As TCS permitted one current backlog. Right now I am pursing MCA, 2nd year in 4th semester. I have one backlog in my 3rd semester yet at that supply exam is conducted. At this time TCS has arrived for selection and I have attended the drive, got placed into TCS. but I did not keep that backlog information in TCS application form. Is it any problem at joining time? Please help me out from this. Awaiting your replies.
Thanking you!

15th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?

Yes, it is not possible for you to join TCS Company without clearing your pending backlog. The reason why you are not eligible is explained below in detail. Before joining of selection of candidates are required to undergo certificate verification, and they allow candidates who successfully reported all their Original certificates at the time of verification. You are saying that you have pending backlog, so obviously you would not get that pending backlog certificate unless and until you clear that. So I suggest you to clear that pending backlog as early as possible in order to join TCS without any problem.
18th September 2015, 04:07 PM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?

Hello,

Having a backlog during the placements will not create any problem for you. The TCS will be tracking your records till you join the company. They will provide you some time i.e till you complete your full degree and after that might be 6 months of time (it may vary). Before that you have to complete your backlog.

It is safer if you clear it when you complete your degree itself. There will be document verification during your joining in TCS. At that time you cannot claim that you have a backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?