1st April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Offcampus Walkins for final year B.Tech student?

I am B. Tech final yr. student with agreegate of 66% marks upto 6th semester. I got 71.6% marks in 10th and 71% 12th. Our college TPO had resigned due to some reasons that only college management knows. My college name is Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon. Please help me in any offcampus walkins.
Thanking you for your advance action.
Anshuman

4th April 2014, 01:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Offcampus Walkins for final year B.Tech student?

Offcampus placements are pretty much tough to know since it can happen at anytime and anyplace.

The only way of getting the correct information is contacting your TPO (Placement Officer) and if he/she is not there then you can boldly ask your college principal to appoint immediately a new person for the post or ask the placement details directly.

The reason you need to do this is because any corporate companies coming for the off-campus placements will inform first to the college heads and only from them it will be further communicated to all the students and also if your college wanted to participate in any of the off-campus then the college TPO or principal need to approach with other colleges and tell them that they need to add your college for off-campus.

You cannot get the complete details of off-campus placements online since it can happen anytime and in any college in your area. So, better talk with your principal of your college as soon as possible and also increase your friends circle with different colleges in your area so that you will be informed by the off-campus placements which happens around you too.

Meanwhile you can start applying in various job portals as well. Since many companies will call freshers by seeing those job portals profile as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?