12th June 2011, 12:47 PM
avinash.avinash.kumar3

Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5

i m a delhi light. i m persuing btech(ece) from wbut's asansol engineering college.
my cgpa is 7.5.
i want to get placed in delhi. is it possible mow. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. As per my qualification what can I do to join any company or campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  4. How much CGPA do I need in 3rd year of B.Tech so that I can get placed?
  5. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?
  6. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  7. Need information about SRM Vadapalani campus placement procedure?
  8. What is the CGPA requirement for getting campus interview for B.E mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to attend MU Sigma On/Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 82.4% in 10th, 59.94% in 12th and 7.03 CGPA in B.Tech Civil?
  10. Which college provides good campus placement in a Core company? -- [New]
  11. What are the career opportunities for B.Tech Civil graduate?
  12. Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  14. Is it possible for a student having 6 CGPA to get placed in campus placement?
  15. What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?
  16. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  17. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
16th January 2012, 06:16 PM
ram1246

Default Re: Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5

HI friend

so you want to be placed in DELHI

It is possible working and staying in DELHI

7.5 is good i think you better go for it ,ill help you

First you apply resume in MONSTER.com then

Second they send you a code ,then again resend that code for them .

Third they will call you and tell them that you job in DELHI

and tell them the correct details of your

Then your automatically placed in good company and

You have another option better search for company which is placd in delhi and you search for their mail.id

Then send your resume for them and a letter attached with that resume that you want a job in that company and it is your dream just attach this in the letter .

ALL THE BEST
17th January 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5

what is the criteria for electronics company for b.tech (ece). my 10th % - 80.8
12th - 73.6
btech (ece) - 7.62 (cgpa).
is this good to get in one of eletronic company ?
please suggest?
14th April 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

is cgpa 8 is good for cse students
1st May 2012, 12:27 AM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is cgpa 8 is good for cse students
Dear friend,

Yes off course 8 cgpa is good for cse students. There are many companies in which you can sit for placements, also you can try in dream companies.
Dont worry, your CGPA is good enough to get into one of the top company,
just prepare well for interviews.

Thank you
Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?