25th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?

Hello
I am in final semester of my b.tech
my stream is mechanical.........
i want to be placed in tech mahindra
i dont know what to do....
please help me to get job in my dream company

26th December 2014, 11:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?

Tech Mahindra is a company in the IT sector and you are from mechanical background. So you need to brush up your IT skills especially c and c++. Tech Mahindra comes for on-campus as well as off-campus drives. So if it is on-campus drive you need to appear for written test consisting of neural aptitude, English and technical involving c and c++. After that you need to clear GD round followed by technical and hr round. This is same for off-campus drive as well. Hence you need to keep info concerning the off-campus drive being held in and around your college. Apart from this tech mahindra also conducts IMS training course in some colleges. So if you undertake that training you can best direct placement in tech mahindra.
26th December 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?

I m in final sem of b.tech automobile engineering,
How can i get job in mahindra
18th September 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

After selecting student in campus placement you provide training of 6 month. Is this training is conducted in last year semester of btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?