10th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?

we are living in hyderabad. my son is studing at ST.JOSEPH'S PUBLIC SCHOOL,king koti .
Now he is in 3rd standad( ICSE). I would like to join my son in navy schools after completing 5th cclass . what i will do to fullfill my dream , can you please replay my queation .

where is the navy schools in hyderabad
how to get admission in that schools
what is the age limit
what is the % he will get in 5th standard
how many languages he must know
how he will maintain the body fitness
what are the fee structures .

Once again i request you to kindly give me the information of above question .

THANKING YOU
(SARITHA. R)
MOTHER OF STUDENT)

Related Questions:
  1. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  3. List of reputed schools in Hyderabad for admission in 4th standard?
  4. How to become an ICWA after 12th? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 7th standard and possess curricular activities in Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  9. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  11. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
  12. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  14. List of Private schools in Mumbai which offers admission in 10th standard?
  15. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  16. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
11th February 2015, 01:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?

I am sorry to say that there are no NAVY schools in Hyderabad. There are only 9 Naval schools in India, which are as follows.
->Navy Children School, Delhi
->Navy Children School, Mumbai
->Navy Children School, Kochi
->Navy Children School, Visakhapatnam
->Navy Children School, Goa
->Navy Children School, Port Blair
->Navy Children School, Lonavala
->Navy Children School, Arrakonam
->Navy Children School, Karwar

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these schools, first you should register your child's name at the beginning of the session. And the schools will offer admissions by considering following priorities.
Category I : Children of serving Naval Personnel
Category II : Children of serving Army /IAF /Coast Guard Personnel ,who are on deputation to Navy.
Category III: Children of Retired Naval Personnel.
Category IV : Children of Retired Army & Indian Air Force Personnel.
Category V : Children of NCS Personnel
Category VI : Children of serving Naval Personnel
Category VII : Others
The top priority is given to category I, whereas the least priority is for Category VII. So, the chances of getting admission depends upon the category, you belongs to.

Eligibility:-
To get admission in 6th standard, your child's minimum age should be 10 years and the maximum age is 12 years.

Fee structure:-
You can check fee structure, by visiting the following link
http://ncsvizag.in/admission/fee-structure
16th May 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?

We are living in kochi. I would like to join my son in Navy children school.We are others category.How to get admission in 1st standard.What I will do?pls help me.
THANKING YOU
(Madhumitha)
3rd November 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am living at Mussoorie uttranchal i want that my daughter age 11 Yrs should get eduction in Indian Navy Or Indian Air force those are her choice she is studying in class fifth at present in Hampton court school at mussoorie .
please suggest me for where is the suitable location for me to do all this for my daughters bright carrier.
please revert back me on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Vikram Aswal
26th May 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My brother passed 5th Class in government school in raikhod but which school is best in Hyderabad I don't know please help as I want free admission school
6th Class Joining free admission
8th May 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of admission for gernal category ,my son is 5 years old now and I want to know about the age limitation for ist class admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?