25th August 2012, 03:11 PM
suchita_anshu

What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?

I would like to know the fee structure and the procedure for the admission. Please advise which will be better for IIt coaching, after 10 or 12?

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  2. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  6. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  7. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  10. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford? -- [New]
  11. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  12. How to become an ICWA after 12th? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  16. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  17. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?