9th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Krkrishnakumar

How to go in Aeronautical side after completing BCA in Chennai?

Hi i am krishnakumar from palani..i have completed BCA in chennai on 2011..now am doing MCA...but i want to go in aeronautical side...Is i have chance to study any aeronautical course or any aeronautical engineering......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for this course?
  2. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  3. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  6. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How many government universities in Chennai offer Aeronautical Engineering course?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  12. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  14. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  15. What are the benefits of studying BCA course?
  16. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?
  18. Can I do MS after completing my B.Tech Aeronautical Studies? What is the procedure for it?
29th July 2013, 12:15 AM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How to go in Aeronautical side after completing BCA in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krkrishnakumar View Post
Hi i am krishnakumar from palani..i have completed BCA in chennai on 2011..now am doing MCA...but i want to go in aeronautical side...Is i have chance to study any aeronautical course or any aeronautical engineering......
After completing BCA in chennai,you have chance to appear in NIMCET exam conducted by NIT Warangal.This golden eye will give you a better master paln in MCA and along with it you will apply for IISER and IISC.You will get prefernces by these degree.Then you will get rank in different type of BS programme,admit you for aeronautical engineering and astro physics.Do BS programme and get chance in ISRO.Your destination will be clear.
Best of luck!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?