10th February 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?

Sir,
I m doing bsc in forensic science and i want to go abroad but i m not aware about various scholarships and no body is there to guide me .I m confused wheter to do master in forensics or not bcoz i like genetics too and can iget admission in genetics for master??? and which entrance is there for that i want some info.regarding dat..

8th September 2017, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?

You need to crack GRE with an excellent score to get admission abroad for masters degree in genetics. Most of the reputed universities abroad consider GRE score for admission.

Along with GRE, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL for English proficiency. Just make sure that you have a qualifying score in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?