29th January 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose?

hi my name is apoorva. ive completed my graduation from delhi university in microbiology honours this year. i secured a rank 50 in combined biotechnology exam and have been alotted my second choice which was dept of biotech, school of life sciences,hyderabad university. i also have the option of pursuing msc in microbiolgy from delhi university itself.

my questions are :
1) what is the ranking of hyderabad university vis-a-vis that of delhi university?
2) is the school of biotechnolgy at hyderabad worth leaving delhi university or delhi for that matter?
3) if i dont want to pursue a masters in microbiology, then is biotechnolgy a better option for a more broad based foundation and exposure, for selecting my ultimate field or should i still stick to delhi univ microbiology as that would not matter in the long run?

regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities?
  4. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  5. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  6. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  7. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  8. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  10. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  11. How to do MSc Microbiology through distance education? Which university is offering the course in Hyderabad?
  12. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?
  16. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  17. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  18. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
8th September 2017, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose?

Delhi university will be a better option for studying, provided you get admission in a reputed college. There are some top colleges under Delhi university, where you can get the best education.

Hence, if you are getting admission in a top college of Delhi university, then it is the best option. Otherwise, you can go for Hyderabad university option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?