26th June 2012, 11:59 AM
surajit aditya

Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors

respected sir/maam,
if i do B.sc in anthropology honours then is it possible for me to do M.sc in biochemistry? what are the job scopes for anthropology honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  2. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  3. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  4. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  8. How to get a perfect job after completing MSc in Anthropology
  9. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  10. How to get a job after studying MSc Biochemistry
  11. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry?
  14. How to get biochemistry field job after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. How can I get a job now in Biochemistry if I completing my MSc Biochemistry 6 years back?
  16. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  17. What to do after msc biochemistry? Job or PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
25th October 2012, 10:39 AM
shefalitripathi

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors

M.Sc. Biochemistry - Is a Master of Science degree in Biochemistry. Typically, an M.Sc. is a two year postgraduate degree, eligibility for which is an undergraduate degree in the stream of science. Biochemistry is the study of chemical processes in living organisms and is based on the principles of chemistry, biology, mathematics, genetics and physics. Subjects studied under this degree are Chemistry, Biophysics, Mathematics & Statistics, Molecular Biology, Genetics etc.
so if u think that you are perfact and interested in all these subject so u can.
25th October 2012, 10:47 AM
shefalitripathi

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors

For freshers who want to build a career in this field have lucrative job opportunities, initially their pay package ranges between Rs.8,000 to Rs.12,000 per month. There is a stiff competition among those who are working as researchers in the field for grant of money from national and international funding agencies. Hence, candidates who wish to pursue research in anthropology must be well prepared.

Few job sectors under anthropology: -

Neural science
Public health
Linguistics
Medicine
Cognitive psychology
Anthropology departments
Epidemiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?