17th December 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?

I have appeared for my ssc exam and i have opted for science. if i want to pursue a career in genetic engineering in future, is it necessary for me to take biology in std. 11th and 12th? also if biotechnology is my option will i have to take biology as a compulsory subject in 11th and 12th?

17th December 2014, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?

To be eligible to pursue Genetic Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of Biology or Bachelor's degree in Science or Molecular Biology. Even if you have opted Biotechnology in your 11th and 12th standard, you must have to complete your 12th standard with Biology subject from a recognised board to be eligible to get admission in Genetic Engineering course.
15th May 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having Biology in 10 2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?

I have studying 12 thstandard bipc how can I become genetic engineering
15th December 2019, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having Biology in 10 2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?

Can a computer science student can join genetic engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?