7th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?

I am living in Tamilnadu.Our's is inter caste marriage.My husband belong's to BC community,myself belong's to SC.My son recently finished SSLC,and now he is doing his Higher Secondary first year.In his school records we have given BC[my husband's community.CAN I CHANGE HIS COMMUNITY TO SC[my community] before his higher secondary board exams?

13th February 2014, 02:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?

Yes, it is possible to change the community from BC to SC for your son in school but there is a procedure which you need to follow before that,

STEP 1: Get the new application form for Community Certificate. I have attached the same in this post.

STEP 2: Make your son to fill the application and sign it.

STEP 3: You need to visit your locality Taluk ( Tahsildar ) office to submit the form.

STEP 4: Make sure you get the approximate date from the office when you need to come back and collect the new Community Certificate.

STEP 5: Once you get the community certificate, visit your son's school and submit the same.

Most of the school will only accept if you have the original changed community certificate so the above process you really need to follow up.

For more information visit - http://www.tn.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cert-community_Tamil_Nadu.pdf(93.1 KB, 163 views)
24th July 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is solomon. My father and mother belongs to sc community. But because of my name the community have been changed to bc community. How 2 change my community b.c to s.c.
8th February 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

hi..my fiance belongs to BC I'm SC.. so her family members may make problem. I'm going to marry her with or without family permission.. So I wish to change my community from SC to BC for a peaceful marriage.. Or at least can I change my upcoming kids community as Bc ? Please reply me if possible guide me.. I'm ready to make anything for you.. mail I'd [email protected] thank you
27th July 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hi, i need explain and help change my community from SC to BC (Nadar) is it possible and what is the procedure or i dont like in community circle so i want to cancelled my community.?????
4th April 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I belong to BC community and my husband belong to SC community. Is it possible to change my community from BC to SC.
20th July 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can community be changed from bc to sc after higher secondary?
10th November 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

iam belong to Bc Nadar and my husband belong to Bc Christian adidravidar what is my child cases can i get Bc Nadar .
16th September 2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my caste bc to sc my mother was sc my father was bc
24th September 2021, 10:47 PM
Wasma sanober

Yes you can change community from bc to SC,
But there is a procedure you have to follow before that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?