9th November 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?

hello
what is minimum NATA score for B ARCH
and is there NATA required in NID college admission?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th for admission in NID Ahmedabad
  3. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much is needed to get admission in NID college?
  6. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  7. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  8. Which university can I do B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  11. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  12. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  13. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  14. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  15. Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  17. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  18. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
10th April 2015, 11:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission for B.Arch degree.
Candidate have to score minimum 40% marks that is 80 out of 200 to get admission in B.Arch course in colleges under NATA.

NID college don't accept NATA score.
to apply for NID college just visit their official site and download the form.
Fill the form completely and submit with the required documents.

Official website for NID : http://admissions.nid.edu/

For more details please go through the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admissions-Brochure-2015-16.pdf(1.87 MB, 60 views)
15th April 2015, 11:31 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is minimum NATA score for B ARCH
and is there NATA required in NID college admission?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance
NATA defines National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Minimum qualifying marks for national aptitude test is 80 marks , candidate needs to get 80 marks that is 40 percent in order to be eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?