19th February 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government job if I completed B.A in EIILM University?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please tell me EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India. i am waiting your reply. AM worried if that's not valid to apply for the job What should I do if that's the case? Do I need to repeat my Graduation again or so? Kindly reply soon.

Thanks & regards
Arun Kumar

27th February 2015, 10:23 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government job if I completed B.A in EIILM University?

You are showing the interested to do government job, this is the very best choice but getting this job is very difficult and you attend these exams you need to have the required requirements.
• The basic educational qualification is that bachelor’s degree in any stream from the recognized university.
• Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
• You should have a sound mind and body.
• You should be physically fit, a law abiding citizen.
• You should not have 2 years gap between academic years.
And finally I conclude by saying that you have all the rights to apply for the government job.
11th December 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government job if I completed B.A in EIILM University?

Sir, I am DK Pradhan in Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering student in your university. But I have not received my mark sheet in 6th Semester result. My enrollment no is EIILM/10/F2819. PL HELP ME HOW TO GET MY MARK SHEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?