20th September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?

I am 30 year old and completed only 12th any chance for government job wanna get job in government which age and qualification required in government job?

20th September 2014, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?

Yes, there is a chance to get a government job for you only if you belong to OBC/SC/ST category. The minimum age limit to apply for government job is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There is an age relaxation of 3 years for the OBC candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST candidates.

That, means the OBC category candidates have the chance of getting a government job job even if they are 33 years old and the SC/ST category candidates have the chance of getting a government job even if they are 35 years old.

Since, you have completed 12th standard, you can find the following government job opportunities are :-
-->Head Constable
-->Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentice
-->Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)
-->Clerk
-->Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant
-->Junior Assistant

The maximum government posts requires the graduation degree from a recognised university. So, if you complete the graduation degree from any recognised university, then you can find more number of government job opportunities.

27th September 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for civils?? Which is the best coaching centre near to secunderabad??

11th July 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with biology subject my age 17 year please inform me current and future opportunities for job and entrance exam

12th December 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I belong to open category and am willing to know if there are any chances to get government jobs? I am 36 years old as of now with BBA degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?