15th February 2012, 02:03 PM
Bright Carrier

Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam

Sir i got 49% marks in b.a and i m general candidate .am i elligible for b.ed entrance exam ? If yes what is the date of b.ed entrance exam

14th April 2012, 11:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Carrier View Post
Sir i got 49% marks in b.a and i m general candidate .am i elligible for b.ed entrance exam ? If yes what is the date of b.ed entrance exam

There are various recognized Universities which offers Bachelors of Education [B.Ed] program. In order to be eligible for admission in most of those Universities, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to these Universities are based on entrance exams. The duration of the program is one year.

Following are the list of top Institute in the country which offers B.Ed program:

• Delhi University
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College of Education
  • Christian College of Education
  • Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Education
  • Mahatma Gandhi B. Ed College
  • Jayprakash Narayan B. Ed. College.
15th April 2012, 04:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Carrier View Post
HI!
After passing B.A. with 49% you are not eligible for B.Ed regular.

If you want you can do B.Ed through distance education.

University offering B.Ed through Distance education:-
Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?