21st February 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Hi,

I am laxmi, now am studing b.tech. After complete b.tech.if any government jobs are available in computer science and engineering? How to apply for the jobs and get it? Can someone provide me the information on step by step procedure to be followed for the same? Awaiting for a response soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  4. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  6. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  7. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  8. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  9. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  11. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  12. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  13. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  15. In which government jobs can I apply after doing engineering in computer science(Except Banks)? Are there any recruitments in BSNL?
  16. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  17. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  18. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
27th February 2015, 10:18 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Since you are from computer science engineering background you have plenty of jobs in the government sector.

Eligibility criteria:
• You should have obtained a Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
• Age should be 18 to 30 years. No relaxation for general candidates.
• Candidates should be an Indian.

Procedure to apply:
• Since you fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria you can apply for government jobs and send us to the office address.
• You are required to apply through online on the official website of the department.
• Also attach required documents like date of birth certificate, high school/ equivalent certificate, General Nursing and Midwifery Certificate with the filled application form.
• You are essential to retain a copy of the printout of complete application after the successful completion of the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?