2nd September 2011, 12:13 PM
snagabhushaansn

Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?

Dear All,

I a completed my B,com in 2004 and i have 5 years expereince as a accountant, now i am intrested in do a higher studies, now is it possible to do CS intermediate directlly ??? and what are the subjects covers Intermediate and final, and Without joining the CS office is it possible and pursuing my CS to work in a sme pvt ltd which have already to do a job. Please tell me coreect solution for this b,coz in Here i am getting good salary but for my future wise one degree is not at all enough please teach me is it is possible without quit the present job.

3rd September 2011, 01:08 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?

Dear Friend

You are eligible to register for Company Secretary Intermediate Level (Executive Program)
with the qualification mentioned.

Your registration remains valid for five years.
The ICSI itself provides the study material (Postal Coaching) and there is system
of attending classes.
So, you can register and prepare for the examination at your home.
Try to save 2 hours for studies. If you can save two hours daily for studies there
is no need of quitting job at all.
There are two modules in the Executive Program.

The last date of registration for the exam are as under;

28th February
For appearing in both modules in December examination of the same year.

31st May
For appearing in single module in December examination of the same year.

31st August
For appearing in both modules in June examination of the next year.

30th November
For appearing in single module in June examination of the next year.

Source: http://www.icsi.edu/
http://www.icsi.in/
6th May 2014, 03:47 PM
Shree Pandey

Default Re: Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?

I appear 12th in 2014.i also tekan registration in icai for the exam of CPT,I want to do BCom -LLB five years cource.what is the availability and where chiefs & best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?