11th June 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?

Sir actually I have secured 85% in board exam.
And further wanted to go for diploma and wanted to do
Mechanical engineering and further M.B.A and if possible then
Wanted to do join Indian service for I.A.S is this possible
After diploma or not and doing diploma we can better job or
Not if possible then provide some information about colleges in Mumbai
for diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. How to pass diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Aura Management studies
  5. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for IAS having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I apply for MBA after completing engineering diploma in mechanical
  10. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  11. How to go abroad after doing diploma in civil engineering? I have passed 12th last year
  12. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  13. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  14. Can I be able to take admission after passing 10th standard?
  15. Can I join MBA having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after passing Mechanical engineering? I have a degree in diploma
  17. What place should I prefer for my MS either USA or Germany? I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  18. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
26th June 2015, 04:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?

Only Engineering in relevant trade is possible after completing your diploma. For M.BA & to join Indian Administrative Services you need to complete your graduation degree. You can also get a job on the behalf of your diploma but of low salary package. For getting good job related to your field i suggest you to go for engineering after your diploma. Once you complete your degree then you will be eligible for each and every option where you want to go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?