1st March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?

Hello
Myself Palak Patel student of 12th CBSE.
I wants you ask about seats for CBSE student
in colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?
Give me information about seats for MBBS in Gujarat
Medical colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  2. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  5. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  6. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  7. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  9. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  11. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  12. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  13. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  14. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  17. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  18. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
2nd March 2015, 05:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?

There are a total of 2780 MBBS seats available in Gujarat, to which the admissions are offered through GUJCET exam. In 2780 seats, 1080 seats are available in Government MBBS colleges, whereas the remaining 1700 seats are available in Private MBBS colleges.
7th April 2015, 12:42 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?

There are total 2780 seats available in Gujarat for MMBS students. These seats was given to the candidate on the basis of entrance exam rank or category.

Out of 2780 seats, 1080 seat prefered for the government sector MBBS and other remaining seat for private sector job.

I want to you say that you can obtained good percentage in secondary class and give the examination of Entrance for the MBBS after that you future will be bright.
2nd May 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I belong to Gujarat State but due to my job i have been in Madhya Pradesh and my daughter is studying 12th std science here in M.P. State then how she can apply in GUJCET. Admission will be based on the NEET or GUJCET. My daughter will have to apply for GUJCET separately again or not. How in NEET the sheet allocation for the Gujarat State Medical Colleges are done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?