11th December 2010, 11:37 PM
daxesh modi

Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?

For a student who is studying 12cbse in rajasthan & will give exam from cbse rajasthan is he eligible to give gujcet 2011 & if yes then how much seats is available to this type of students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  2. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  3. Can outside students apply for GUJCET?
  4. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  5. How can I appear for GUJCET medical entrance exam? I am a 12th class student
  6. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  7. Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board
  8. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  9. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  10. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  11. Am I eligible to apply for GUJCET exam after appearing 12th board science from Rajasthan? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 11th CBSE at Rajasthan without submitting result of 10th CBSE of Punjab region?
  13. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  14. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Number of seats available in Rajasthan for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?
  17. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  18. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
20th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?

yes everyone is eligible for gujcet and through it you will get admission in gujrat colleges only.
20th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?

See in Rajasthan there is nothing named GUJCET because it is only forthe GUJARAT student for other states Indian Goverment has organised the common entrance test all over india except Gujarat because there the course is not matching with the Central Board so after 12th you should appear for Exam Conducted at national level such as ISEET NEET etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?