5th March 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?

Hello,
I am 34 years old boy, I want to learn
Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad
So am I eligible for the course in Abroad?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  6. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  7. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  8. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  11. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  13. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  14. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  15. what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  18. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
20th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 34 years old boy, I want to learn
Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad
So am I eligible for the course in Abroad?
Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Hotel Management or any other bachelor degree in the hotel management profession being a 34 years old male candidate in abroad countries like Germany. You should have studied 10+2 and scored good marks in it. You have to clear the English test either TOEFL or IELTS for the admission in abroad countries. These are the basic requirements to study in abroad. You can choose the course and university first then apply to the course online for the admission. You can also contact the educational consultants for the admission to study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?