5th March 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?

Hello,
If I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management
in Abroad after my 12th then how can I enroll
for this course in Abroad?
And which are the universities famous for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  7. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  8. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  9. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  10. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Hotel Management) in India?
  11. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  12. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  15. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  16. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
6th March 2015, 03:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?

Following are some of the top foreign universities, which are offering Hotel Management courses.

Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Address: Bluche, 3975 Bluche, Switzerland

Lausanne Hotel School
Address: Route de Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne, Switzerland

Glion Institute of Higher Education
Address: Route de Glion 111, 1823 Glion-sur-Montreux, Switzerland

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

Hotelschool The Hague
Address: Brusselselaan 2, Den Haag, Netherlands

Hotel School Vatel
Address: Vatel Nimes, 140 rue Vatel, 30913 Nimes, France

Oxford Brookes University
Address: Oxford Brookes University, Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford OX3 0BP, United Kingdom

Blue Mountain International Hotel Management School
Address: 4/532-540 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Admission Procedure:-
The admission procedure is completely different from one school to another school. Some schools are offering admissions by considering 12th standard percentage of the candidates, while some universities are offering admissions by considering IELTS test scores of the applicants. So, to know about the exact admission procedure, you should contact the specific university, at which you want to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?