9th December 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

respected sir
i am a student of btech third year
i have to do training in tata motors hyderabad
please tell me procedure to apply and whole details.
thank you

12th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are Interested for training in TATA MOTORS which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also make your career bright. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

Applicants need to contact or write letters to the HR Department of the concerned branch in order to apply for training opportunities in TATA MOTORS from where you want to pursue training since there is no provision of online application, regarding training and obtain the information concerning it.

Applicants can also contact higher officials to get more details.

Applicants need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and a Demand Draft of training fees and submit it before the stipulated date.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees vary from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing

If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.

Official Website - www.tatamotors.com
12th July 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respect sir
I am student of B. Tech in 3rd year.
I have to do training in tata motors Hyderabad please tell me procedure
to apply and whole details .
shivpujan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?