26th November 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?

I completed my diploma with 80% overall and waiting for good job,i studied diploma in electrical&electronics,and what is highest salary for this

Related Questions:
10th December 2013, 01:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Smile Re: Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?

Salary depends on various factors. So the highest salary that a diploma candidate in electrical and electronics branch can get depends on certain circumstances. They are:-

→ The institute from where you completed the diploma course,i.e, the reputation of the institute at the state and national level.

→ The academic performance during your diploma course.

→ The extra curricular activities undertaken by you in your diploma course.

→ The academic background before your diploma course.

→ Extra knowledge like certified in some computer courses or not.

→ The organization where you are applying for job.

→ The post you are applying for.

→ The personality you have and the communication skills you have.

After keeping all these criterias in mind, it can be stated that generally the salary of diploma candidates in electronics and electrical branch varies from 8000-20000 per month. However if you are an exceptional candidate with great personality and intellect then you can get salary of around 25000 per month.

You should go for the B.Tech course through Lateral Entry in the second year of BTech course directly. This will increase the job opportunities as well as help in getting jobs of better salary as compared to the jobs with diploma qualification. Admission through Lateral Entry is done every year on the basis of score in the LEET exam and written test conducted by specific private institutions to seek admission in them.
18th June 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?

How many seats available in electrical students who comes through LET examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?