4th October 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?

Sir,
My name is PB Krishna i have completed my diploma in Information Technology with 66.59% through (Indian Army, Crops of Signals) approved by AICTE, but i also want to do diploma in electrical,electronics&telecommunication in last year i.e 5th semester in diploma in electrical,electronics&telecommunication directly through correspondence or regular collage (night collage of diploma) because i am working and not able to spend time for collage at the day time.

please guide me,

with regards
P B K

10th April 2015, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?

No, you cannot pursue Diploma in two streams at same time in your last year of Diploma course. You need to pursue three years Diploma course in both streams to do Diploma in two streams, this is not possible to do at same time. So, you cannot pursue Diploma in two streams in your last year of Diploma course, you can pursue Diploma only in one stream in your last year of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?