12th April 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?

Hey guys I am the student of 11th grade and I want to go abroad for my higher studies. Do anyone know which exams we have to give to get scholarship for abroad education.
If you guys know anything about it so please tell me.
My e-mail ID: [email protected]
Your advice will be helpful to me.
So guys please help me to find my way out of this trouble.

1st January 2015, 01:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?

There is no need to worry, we are here to help you out. You can definitely pursue higher studies. However, there is no scholarship exams as such . Scholarship is given by the foreign universities on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics, extra curricular activities and extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like some universities give scholarship for outstanding performance in essay writing in TOEFL. Apart from scholarship you can also take education loan for further studies abroad. You can take loan upto 20 lakhs for your study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?