28th June 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?

Hi,
i want to take scholarship exam for
abroad studies especial in usa but how?
can anyone provide me a detail scholarships for studies abroad.
your valueable advice will help me thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  3. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  4. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  8. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  9. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  10. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  11. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  12. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  13. Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed syllabus for all individual exams which are conducted for M.Pharm in USA?
  15. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  16. Detailed information about M.Pharma in USA? Top colleges and their fee structure?
  17. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  18. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
5th September 2016, 03:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely get a scholarship for higher studies in USA. Almost all the universities in USA provide scholarship on the bellow grounds.

- Good performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- Excellent performance in the field of academics during the course.
- Outstanding achievement in extracurricular field.
- Undertaking good research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?