18th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Annual Income limit to apply for Gujarat State Government scholarship for ST student who is pursuing B.Tech?

Sir,
What is the annual income limit
for getting the scholarship for ST caste
by Gujarat state government if doing B.Tech?
Kindly let me know immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  3. How to apply for scholarship if parent's annual income is less than 2 Lacs?
  4. Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I complete my education if I belongs to a poor family?
  7. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  8. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  9. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  10. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?
  11. What is the government scholarship amount for engineering students in Karnataka with 3B category and 11000 Annual Income?
  12. Cut-off for muslim students for MBBS belonging to OBC category? Date of application forms?
  13. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
  14. What type of field should I take to make good money?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  17. Can I get Scholarship by Gujarat State Government to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  18. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
19th March 2015, 10:05 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Annual Income limit to apply for Gujarat State Government scholarship for ST student who is pursuing B.Tech?

To get the Scholarship for ST student who is studying B.Tech annual income limit will exist. The family annual income of the beneficiary or guardian of the beneficiary does not exceed the 2.5 lakh per annum from all sources.
29th July 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annual Income limit to apply for Gujarat State Government scholarship for ST student who is pursuing B.Tech?

Sir plz tell me the annual income limit for scholarship of St cast doing mba in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?