19th March 2015, 12:08 AM
ganeshmj

Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS?

Low fees and admission for mbbs in india and admission procedure. Can someone please provide me these details at earliest possible time?

Related Questions:
  1. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  2. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  6. What is the fees for MBBS admission in India?
  7. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  8. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  9. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  10. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  11. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  14. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  15. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
1st May 2015, 09:43 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshmj View Post
Low fees and admission for mbbs in india and admission procedure. Can someone please provide me these details at earliest possible time?
You can't do study on the basis of low fees colleges but there is another way to make it simple with your hard work like you can try for entrance exams like AIPMT frome where you will be able to get admission in government colleges where they have low fees
And with your further efforts you can make these things easy by study hard in your exams so that you can take advantage of scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?